- Graduated in Law from the Carlos III University of Madrid in 2007
- Specialized in Commercial, Fiscal and Economic Criminal Law
- Master in Business Consulting and M.B.A in Business Management
- Master in Criminal Law and specialization course in Economic Criminal Law
- Practicing lawyer since 2007
After graduating in Law from the Carlos III University of Madrid and complementing his training with specific studies in criminal and business law, David has practiced as a criminal lawyer throughout his professional career, advising on business operations and defending the interests of numerous businessmen and professionals. in the different criminal instances. He highlights his special knowledge of the processes in the National Court, where he has focused most of his work, participating in numerous causes with satisfactory results for his clients.